Saturday, March 20, 2010

Confessions: The Show 2


The Ending:


[Who Wants to Live Forever] Ends. (Emerging in a robe. Into cell.)Yes, but I can't possibly do a thing! My hands are completely tied... Sick mothers you know... Well, yes I know, it was last week as well, but this time is serious... I know what I said, but this week is serious-er. If I miss the death of my mother, I'll probably burst. Don't make me do something drastic. Yes, John. Thank you, John. (hangs up.)I REALLY freaking hate this guy. I swear say to a guy he's the best after ONE night and he'll think it's marriage. All I said was "You were great" in a non-chalant kind of way and then lit up, rolled over, went to sleep. In that order!To be honest, I actually don't mind it. I mean, I've got more attention than I've ever asked for. Sure, he beats me, and thus my current escape to the backstage and constant lying to him. I feel I've lost myself. I've lost, something... precious. I'M lost. It's me, in the whole metaphoracle sense, I've lost me. I'm ruined. Ruined. John's ruined me! Sex ruined me... I did. My decisions, I myself alone... I ruined me... Look at me... What have I done at this point that feels right? What CAN I do? No, I don't have a choice... none, what-so-ever.I don't have anything left. (dialing phone, rifling through drawers) John? Hi, darling, it's me... John? Eat dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment