Friday, April 9, 2010

What is wrong with this sentence.


So I was invited to join this Facebook group: HOW TO APPROACH ACTING... the sad thing is I know the solution... go to acting school!!!


This is what I found under "recent news":


This group is put on by " name removedProductions" Presents - (HOW TO APPROCH ACTING!) a online group to support, actors and there knowledge of acting and willing-ness to learn.


several things come to mind when reading this.


1. I know who this idiot is...


2. if i wanted to join a support group I wouldn't rely on facebook...


3. twitter has better spelling than this moron


4. use of a comma in the middle of sentence does not a sentence make.


5. willingness is spelt without a hifen.


I suggest the person who wrote this to get a dictionary and write properly. The sad thing is I joined is BECAUSE I have a "willing-ness" to learn so therefore I will, keep with this and hopefully not pick up any bad writing habits as this is a acting thing. ANYWAY!


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment