Friday, June 18, 2010

One Week

I'm a little worried about going home.


I mean It would be exciting to go back home for the summer but I'm afraid i have nothing to look forward to. I mean, I have family, but I may have to look for work, which in this day and age is just common sense and I've been expecting that. But every year I change more and more. I'm always afraid being left out, or left alone. I also hope things work out in whatever prospects I have.
Let me explain: I word this this way because I want to protect certain people from anything because... well it's complicated and I can't help but feel responsible for what's happened. Beleive it or not it's happened since this one week at the end of May. That's all I can say because those of you reading can understand why I don't want to hurt anyone because I have been hurt. i don't want to be the cause of anyone's pain and if ever anyone deserves and explanation I would give it to them to the best of my ability. In return all I ask is that we remain friends no matter what.
I love everyone I come in contact with and even if I don't show it I feel it. It's hard to believe but I look forward to seeing how that will be interpreted.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment