Sunday, August 9, 2009

Turning Cartwheels

Urinetown was one of the greatest experiences ever. Hands down. It was a fun show, I made so many new friends and got to reunite with old friends.

All in all I learned lots, and I learned things I didn't have to pay for. Everything I'm doing is to improve my art and my craft. I feel like I'm really close, but I'm so far away. Every day is sunny and it's all for me...

...so that's how I feel.

I am excited.

I am going to be going back to vancouver in less than a month, I'm going to see friends I haven't seen all summer, nothing can express how I feel, except turning cartwheels. I have been turning cartwheels all week. Everything is coming up roses. Roses, roses, roses... and I have been singing. And I got to act during the summer instead of just work and sit at home doing nothing.

I feel so at ease and comfortable about the future and about the next few steps in my career.

Look, Mighty Vancouver, this rainbow's gonna shine bright!

Happy Pride, by the way, I unfortunately missed it in Van, but I'm excited to make my grand return!

Until next time... stay sunny...

No comments:

Post a Comment