Friday, August 21, 2009

Writers' Block


Okay, a lot of things have been happening lately... and uh, well, I have writers block. Not in the sense where I can't write, but there's so much to write about a road block pops up... well actually it takes the shape of an actual block.


See I had a few sceanarios where I was going to write something Pulitzer Prize worthy but it only ends up being Newberry Honor, to complete and utter crap... Why? The block appears. For example:


So I totally met this really cute guy on POF (single's site i totally reccomend) and he's really cute. A PHD (pretty huge dick HAH!) student and researcher for business. He's totally funny and really into me. His body is average and face looks like a BLOCK!!!


See!


Second example...


So I totally checked my status for my loan from the government for school and I got completely declined! It sucks... then again maybe I put in some wrong info or wrong dates... then again, maybe its the goverments way of cutting off the arts by not supplying art students with the finances to BLOCK!!!


RAWR!


Third example...


Recently I got some new facebook pics of me in lingerie, pantyhose, and some cute outfits. The guy that took the pics is also a good looker... he BLOCKS like a BLOCKER!!!!


WHAT THE HELL?!


So this was my little rant on writers block. I should get it more often because it's a fun thing to deal with. And now, for other writers...


WAYS TO DEAL WITH MUTHA FCUKING WRITAS BLOCK!!! (kinda gangsta, huh?)


1. Don't think about it. It makes it worse... kinda like sex.


2. Do something else. It makes things better... kinda like sex.


3. Think of an idea and free-write. It's fun... kinda like sex.


4. Drink or smoke, if you want to. Hey, nothing like marijuana to get the creative juices flowing!


5. Read a good book. Steal ideas like J.K. Rowling did!


6. Watch a movie.


7. Have sex [and kinda like it]... there's never a bad time to try writing a romance novel! (you saw this coming a mile away)


8. Go Outside, take a walk, don't get hit by a... CAR!!!! O_<


9. Start a blog. It obviously helps... kinda like--


10. Listen to music... but really listen to it... you never kno if you can find a message you want to write about. except if its rap, cuz most messages are drive-bys, doing drugs, slapping your ho, lighting up with your homeslice is cool, but its a lie! It's a god-awful lie! Cuz if you do that you go to hell, like gays...


Wait... O_O always knew I was, HAHAHAHA! that explains, like A LOT!


Just kidding about the gays going to hell bit... but lifes too short not to laugh at yourself. C'mon!

No comments:

Post a Comment